CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

i'll spread my wings and learn how to fly


If you're wondering what is that, it's a line from a song which i like :D


I'm not really in a good mood today.
Last two periods, we had practice.
It didn't really go well (for me)
I can't even do simple things :(

Sports day is next saturday and i'm still not prepared.
And when i'm nervous i tend to loose my balance D:

I hope i won't disappoint everyone of you.
I'll really try my very best.

OMG the funny thing is when i was doing elevator, suddenly Miss Chow came out from the staff room and said "weilee bring your S1 Folio tomorrow".
I said "Why?"
Ms Chow "Just bring"
Then, after a while, she came out again and i was doing elevator also and she reminded me by saying "remember to bring S1 Folio"

I wanted to laugh but dare not because i was up there HAHAHAH

Today, class was BORING.
EXCEPT for science class.
But it was also quite gross at the same time.
The pictures make me have a feeling that i was once like this
P/S The topic is about giving birth.
I screamed at the photo, the one with a new born baby with the skin in purple colour.
OMGEE

Ms chow made up lots of jokes and i was laughing like mad.
:P
Well, that's all for today.
Have fun in school :)

0 comments: