CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

That's the way :)

Hello people :D


I didn't update my blog for a long long time. I am so happy that tests are finally over. Now, i'll just relax and wait for my results. I want to get all my results now so that i can  be relieved :/

I can't believe 2011 is coming so sooon. i still feel like it's starting of the year. This year is so fun.
. New friends. New house.  New interest . 


 Today, i am gonna post something special, someone called ERNE LIN ;)
ERNE LIN'S A GIRL OKAY?

isn't she pretty?
she is an awesome cheerleader. have you seen her tosses? BOOM

BTW, this photo is taken by Vicky Khoo, the awesome photographer :D


Warning: 
1. She bites :P (not joking)
2. She is too awesome for you
3. She has striking pink braces, oh-so-shiny!
4. She has muscles, don't play-play
5. Don't tackle her, she's mine (MUAHAHA) :B

Most of all, 
she is loved by 

ME

0 comments: