CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

HULLO :)

Hello people! :D. I just came back from practice 2 hours ago. I was pretty happy with myself today, except for my heel stretch cradle, didn't snap in :/. Other than that, i was okay.

Anyway, i can't wait for cheer jam! I am a excited and nervous at the same time. HEH.
I haven't finished reading my vacation reading, two short stories left. .__. I'm so lazy.

Here are some interesting pictures of SpongeBob and Patrick :D

This is patrick (buff version). But, sorry Patrick, never gonna happen. you're meant to be lumpy and clumsy :).

I like this :). Spongebob is sho cute!

I-M-AAAAA-G-N-A-T-I-O-N :). Yesh, let our imaginations go wild.

HAHA. Patrick when he is stoning or hungry. I do that when i am craving for good food, but my saliva doesn't leak out :P

WOOH. i.cant.wait.for.braces.this.coming.tuesday.yesh.i.want.purple.lightpurple.to.be.precise.

:))))))
BYE

0 comments: