CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

APRIL (:

APRIL is the best month so far this year (: i love 2011 <3 (:

First, i'm gonna talk about the prefect's camp. We went to Port Dickson and it was the best trip! (: My first time riding a go kart and playing paintball. Paintball was painful though ):


NEXT! :D Me, Ernelin, Shireen and Nicole took part in road relay! Our first relay together and we got 2nd. However, i could've done better, we could've gotten 1st ):



Charity Dinner (: I got to spend time with Ernelin, Shireen, Victoria and Nicole.
VICTORIA GOT BIT BY MY DOG >:) HEHEH. Ernelin, shireen and nicole were looking HOT (:


SPORTS DAY! :D
It was definitely the best sports day in my entire life (:
After performing, the same team, me, shireen, erne and nic went for 4x100 (: We got 3rd. HAHA. I was so nervous D:

SHINYEE (:
<3

Mid-year exam's in 19 days ): After skipping so many classes, i have lots to catch up ):

My aims for MAY (:

1) Do revision bit by bit everyday
2) Get my walkover ):
3) Get good grades for mid-year
4) Hit stunts for cheer

Lastly,

I LOVE MY BABY (: <3

0 comments: