CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Day Before UPSR Results Announced..

Well, it's nothing special for me. Today was graduation rehearsal which was quite BORING.
2 more days then i will leave my dearest primary school, Yuk Chai. Oh well, like i always say. LIFE MUST GO ON!

Tomorrow is prize giving ceremony. Then 12 o'clock is the time of DOOM. Not to say doom. But i don't feel like knowing my results. Hope i can get 7As. But if i didn't. Cant do anything much. Just bear with the results. But don't do dumb things for example kill yourself. That's quite DUMB. You just waste your precious life in one MINOR test. It doesn't effects your future much.

This is my view if you don't get the results you were aiming for. Frankly speaking, my eyes will water is i didn't get straight As. I won't leave you alone in a corner if you didn't get 7As, Xiu Ching. =) I will be with you.

Here comes the singing! You are not alone... For i will be with you. Though you're far away.
This is the You're not alone by Micheal Jackson. Very touching ;-)

0 comments: