CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

DDC + Children's Day (Full Version)

Well, i woke up at 5.30 am to get myself dressed up as a butterfly. xD
My mom make up for me. Looks like a butterfly.
It was quite a disappointment for me because i made some minor mistakes. But it looked pretty obvious. I was thinking if my class failed to get in top 5.. It must be partly my fault =(

Oh well.. It's over. Ruo Shuen is a perfect. She can dance well everywhere! I wonder how will Jolin Tsai react if she sees her dancing. I think Jolin will be amused by her talent. =) Great job, Ruo Shuen =)

OK.. Now for children's day. I'm just gonna say i'm stuffed with delicious food! Xiu ching's spagetti (i ate lots of it), Tze Ning's cake.. and junwen's beautiful Sushi!
And many more...

We managed to play a game only because we need time to arrange the tables and chairs back to their place. It was quite an unforgetable children's day for me.. I'm going to miss being a little kid.. Because there wont be any children's day for me anymore! I dont hear any teenager's day :x

Lastly.. Life must go on. Although there are many obstacles. Stay strong.

0 comments: